Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Keith and I've had dp for around 10 months now. I got it from taking a ridiculous amount of MDMA (molly). What I can say is that I'm no where near the fear of living, constant anxiety that I once was. I still feel detached and stuff around still looks fake. I guess I'm at the point now where I'm accepting this whole thing. I feared suicide everyday all day and had other intrusive thoughts but stuff is getting better for me. I'm at the point where I wouldn't know if I was completely healed from depersonalization so I just live life. I still question reality from time to time but thats starting to get better. I regret ever doing molly and messing myself up. Can never get those 10 months back. But fuck it, its life, I move on. Like I said i know I'm not no where near 100 percent but I've gotten better. The only thing that is troubling to me is I'm stuck in the house 24/7. I put myself back in school but I need other things to do to occupy my time cause I'm left alone with my thoughts still. But I couldn't of did none of this without the help of Effexor. It helped me out so much. To everyone that's struggling with this, it does get better. This isn't my first time having dp, its my 3rd. This time has been the hardest cause I had intrusive thoughts with this too. Good luck to anyone struggling with this, I'm here with u

1 - 1 of 1 Posts