Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am just reading Janine's first book, and... it's amazing how anxiety can do things. Janine, it's great to see how far you've come, I undertand well why you were dp/dr!!! :shock:

I took anti-anxiety to read it (lol), but I did it, and I will continue because I can relate to you in so many ways!! With your therapist, and your inner comments. :wink:

I realize I have a big secret garden, MAYBE if I open up about WHAT I think that gave me DP at the age of 11 (then go away) I will make old demons go away too... :evil: don't know.

It's interesting.

I hope Janine you'll answer to my post soon! I will continue you book-therapy soon!

Karine xxx[/size]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

I am just reading Janine's first book, and... it's amazing how anxiety can do things. Janine, it's great to see how far you've come, I undertand well why you were dp/dr!!! :shock:

I took anti-anxiety to read it (lol), but I did it, and I will continue because I can relate to you in so many ways!! With your therapist, and your inner comments. :wink:

I realize I have a big secret garden, MAYBE if I open up about WHAT I think that gave me DP at the age of 11 (then go away) I will make old demons go away too... :evil: don't know.

It's interesting.

I hope Janine you'll answer to my post soon! I will continue you book-therapy soon!

Karine xxx[/size]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Big hug to you! Thanks for the understanding, etc...

But sorry you had to take medication to read it, lololol.....like the movie rating system, I should rate books. Instead of a "PG" or "R" we could do "K" meaning "viewer/reader may need to take klonopin before opening book"

grin,
J

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Big hug to you! Thanks for the understanding, etc...

But sorry you had to take medication to read it, lololol.....like the movie rating system, I should rate books. Instead of a "PG" or "R" we could do "K" meaning "viewer/reader may need to take klonopin before opening book"

grin,
J

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cynthia said:
Hi,

It's interesting.

cyn xxx[/size]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cynthia said:
Hi,

It's interesting.

cyn xxx[/size]

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Dude I know what you mean...

It's a fab read but you have to get hopped up to get through it sometimes :)

But at the end there is a happy rainbow!

no...wait...that's another book i'm thinking of

nono i'm in agreement here but it's kind of funny the more you read it and understand why a leads to b (maybe i've just read it too much?!) then you realize the bad parts aren't SO bad as you thought in a way b/c there is some logic behind it. Kind of hard to explain.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Dude I know what you mean...

It's a fab read but you have to get hopped up to get through it sometimes :)

But at the end there is a happy rainbow!

no...wait...that's another book i'm thinking of

nono i'm in agreement here but it's kind of funny the more you read it and understand why a leads to b (maybe i've just read it too much?!) then you realize the bad parts aren't SO bad as you thought in a way b/c there is some logic behind it. Kind of hard to explain.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's true but it makes me think of me, and my problems, and I become very self-oriented....DP/DR it's good but not too many pages at the same time :O lol Because it's hard to read. But good, because we understand why DP can appear.

Cyn xxx :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's true but it makes me think of me, and my problems, and I become very self-oriented....DP/DR it's good but not too many pages at the same time :O lol Because it's hard to read. But good, because we understand why DP can appear.

Cyn xxx :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's kind of funny the more you read it and understand why a leads to b (maybe i've just read it too much?!) then you realize the bad parts aren't SO bad as you thought in a way b/c there is some logic behind it. Kind of hard to explain.
And THAT, person3, is the most beautifully summed up explanation of how psychoanalyis works that I have ever read.

I may quote you to my psychiatrist.

Love,
J

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it's kind of funny the more you read it and understand why a leads to b (maybe i've just read it too much?!) then you realize the bad parts aren't SO bad as you thought in a way b/c there is some logic behind it. Kind of hard to explain.
And THAT, person3, is the most beautifully summed up explanation of how psychoanalyis works that I have ever read.

I may quote you to my psychiatrist.

Love,
J

1 - 16 of 16 Posts