Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Everyone is throwing around the ideas such as "Adrenal fatigue" "Worn out mind" "Over thinking" blah blah blah. Im sorry, but I am a realist, none of those things are really it. The body and mind can handle a heck of a lot more than you think, look at people in third world countries suffering everyday and they dont have depersonalization. It is a real biological irregularity that is causing neurological abnormalities. Heavy metal toxicity such as mercury will prevent the body from sustaining life, it is an evil poison. Again, Im no doctor and respect everyones oppinion, but yeah.

Wendy

Feb 02 2014 01:13 PM

Derealization and Depersonalization have a lot more than just "it's affecting the mind". People sometimes have a predisposition to it and the reason that they have this response in their body is because of that predisposition. I'm sure there's also a lot of merit behind mercury poisoning and high levels of metal toxicity, but dissociation is so individualized that it's inappropriate to say that it's purely from what you're saying above.

That's just my #0.02, however.

default_large.png

TheTruth

Feb 02 2014 01:25 PM

Yes of course. Many people are perfectly healthy and have dp. Mine was biologically based.

default_large.png

Susto
Feb 03 2014 11:03 AM

No No, it can't be mercury poisoning, just impossible. People with DP have a lot of personality traits in common which point to a psychological cause for DP.

default_large.png

TheTruth

Feb 03 2014 06:13 PM

*Listen to everyone concerned with this post: TOXICITY ACCUMULATES IN THE NERVOUS SYSTEM CAUSING ANXIETY DEPRESSION ADRENAL FATIGUE ETC. I'm not saying you have it, I'm saying it's an explanation

default_large.png

themaxx10

Feb 04 2014 01:57 PM

I think that there are probably 500 different things that can cause DP/DR in people, just like there are many different things that can cause your car to stop working.

The important thing is to have a truly open mind when exploring possible solutions.

default_large.png

sydneylondon

Feb 05 2014 03:06 PM

What do you mean with this? What are toxic metals? I'm not English so it's a little hard for me to follow..you're saying that we all were poisoned by metals? I think that's quite unrealistic! Dissociation is a way our minds protect ourselves from a various amount of things. Mostly emotional I think, not to protect you from being thirsty. More for of psychological reasons than physical reasons.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts