Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I’ve been able to get through my dr ever since I found out my relative went through the same thing. but lately I’ve been feeling anxious and weird... I can’t really explain it... I just feel numb with a side of intrusive thoughts (I have really bad Pure O OCD)... I’ve been stressed for a while, my sleeping schedule has been fucked up, I rarely go outside or go to the store without having a panic attack... after I eat I feel anxious because I have really bad GERD. can anyone relate? have y’all experienced any of this?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have bad acid reflux but not to the point of throwing up or waking me up at night. also, there will be days when I’ll go to sleep and wake up feeling as if I never slept... like yesterday i slept at 8pm and woke up at 4am I couldn’t go back to sleep. I’ve been feeling so off... like crazy off, but I guess it’s just dr... it’s hard to label it dr since I keep trying to ignore it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I can see how it connects and yes, I’ve been feeling better than when I first got dr, I was a wreck... I haven’t been on this forum in a while, that’s how good I was doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts