Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some people are against meds, i was to, but i truly think a antidepressant can help aid recovery, and to pick the best one for you, obviously talk to a doctor but also its kind of like a pick and choose, u kinda have to decide which bothers u more, either the anxiety or depression, my first antidepressant was cymbalta and i just tried it for the hell of it, and it truly helped me enjoy my days, but i still had anxiety problems, which was my main symptom anyway, cymbalta is more for depression, so i switches ssri's to a anxiety based one, im on zoloft now and it has truly been working well, im not fixed, i was pretty damaged, but antidepressants have made my days easier, also its weird, i can smoke a shit ton of weed and not trip, anyways thats just maybe a option for some of you, i say dont be afraid of a ssri, its kinda like if u had the flu you would take medicine to help get through it, i kinda see a ssri like that, and the more at ease and fun living your doing, the better life will be and your getting better to a great life again

1 - 2 of 2 Posts