Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone , can anyone of u help me to contact the member "JJ123D", I am almost recovered from dp but I became very very socialy anxios since the dp began fading away with lack of confidence and strong feeling of weakness ,I'm now the "10 years earlier" version of me and that make my life a hell at the point that I prefere the dp than this situation. The member "JJ123D" have the same case with me but he didn't enter the forum for 3 years ,I just wana ask him how he dealer with this hard situation ? And if its permanante or just side effect of recovery ? ...sorry for my English.thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi everyone , can anyone of u help me to contact the member "JJ123D", I am almost recovered from dp but I became very very socialy anxios since the dp began fading away with lack of confidence and strong feeling of weakness ,I'm now the "10 years earlier" version of me and that make my life a hell at the point that I prefere the dp than this situation. The member "JJ123D" have the same case with me but he didn't enter the forum for 3 years ,I just wana ask him how he dealer with this hard situation ? And if its permanante or just side effect of recovery ? ...sorry for my English.thanks
What helped you in your recovery?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Phantasm : yes I did he didn't reply

Hopingcat :There is no secret for recovery I didnt use médication just let it go by itself , dont Give it a shit ur Braun is doing "factory setting" dont press any buttom cause that make things complicat let ur brain do this job and dont argue with him u will Be safe trust me ..dont visite this site againe (except recovery story), go to workout, try to distracte ur self as possible, dont force the recovery process( Be patient cause it take time 1_2 years of graduel recovery), dont Give up especially when u feel desperat in that moment u should push harder and leeeet go. u will pass throug a horrible darkness but when u convince ur self 100% that there is light un the and of this tunnel u will recover faster. Im hère if u need anything

1 - 4 of 4 Posts