Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I woke up with a bad cold so I didn't go to class and instead worked on music production all day. The day went pretty good with the exception of some thoughts that would moderately distract me from listening to videos, reading, etc. Very moderate and not bad but I don't want "not bad," I want perfect. I'm done with paying attention to DP-DR because I cannot control those symptoms, my mission is simply to monitor my thoughts and prevent any roaming, unnecessary thoughts, etc and to monitor my anxiety levels. If I do what I need to do as a person (school, work, social, etc) and control my thoughts very well and prevent my anxiety from getting up -- think about it, I have to get better. And if I don't (which I will), it's obviously something I can't control and feeling bad or obsessing won't make me feel any better.

Head Sky Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Font

A great thing about this whole ordeal is that it has put DJing directly in my lap and I am going to follow through with it for the rest of my life. 23 years old may be a late start but anything is possible when you have a good mindset.
Head Sky Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Font

I love my life.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts