Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a note to all: I've been getting SO many PM's lately and some are from newbies who sound very scared and very desperate.

I simply do not have time to reply to PM's in a timely fashion. It's so much better to make a post where lots of people can respond. I feel very bad if I think someone is desperately awaiting a reply, but on the other hand, I cannot do it all.

Cool?

Peace,
Janine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a note to all: I've been getting SO many PM's lately and some are from newbies who sound very scared and very desperate.

I simply do not have time to reply to PM's in a timely fashion. It's so much better to make a post where lots of people can respond. I feel very bad if I think someone is desperately awaiting a reply, but on the other hand, I cannot do it all.

Cool?

Peace,
Janine

·
Registered
217 Posts
Janine,

Oh sorry, those were all me. I thought if I sent you pm's with lots of different screen names you'd eventually reply....................................

:twisted:

also just kidding :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Janine,

Oh sorry, those were all me. I thought if I sent you pm's with lots of different screen names you'd eventually reply....................................

:twisted:

also just kidding :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Janine... you are the PM woman of the world, like super PM woman...

Janine to the DP rescue! :) :) :!: :!: :!:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Janine... you are the PM woman of the world, like super PM woman...

Janine to the DP rescue! :) :) :!: :!: :!:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JB is lots easier to get ahold of via her regular e-mail. Or her work phone, home phone, etc. If anybody needs that kind of information just send me a pm. I won't give it up, but at least my pm count would increase.
As one of the unpopular ones around here - I need to do whatever it takes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JB is lots easier to get ahold of via her regular e-mail. Or her work phone, home phone, etc. If anybody needs that kind of information just send me a pm. I won't give it up, but at least my pm count would increase.
As one of the unpopular ones around here - I need to do whatever it takes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^ i agree, Emailing Janine is much easier

but when i used to email her on occassion, i kinda worried that maybe someone at her job would accidently see the email & wonder wtf, that Janine is doing and who she is talking to. I mean im not sure if the people she works with are sure of her past, so i haven't emailed her in a while.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^ i agree, Emailing Janine is much easier

but when i used to email her on occassion, i kinda worried that maybe someone at her job would accidently see the email & wonder wtf, that Janine is doing and who she is talking to. I mean im not sure if the people she works with are sure of her past, so i haven't emailed her in a while.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts