Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My anxiety is so high. i dont know whats real. I have nightmares every night. I get terrible headaches. I can't talk to anyone. I can't do anything because I feel so fatigued. I really think I'm losing my mind and I'm so scared.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I’m sorry that you’re going through this. I’m going through it too and it definitely comes in waves. I’d recommend forcing yourself to talk to people when you can, because it just makes you feel a little more connected. More than anything, I’d recommend getting active, distracted, and not dwelling because it never helps. I’m rooting for you

·
Registered
98 Posts
Dont worry man you arent losing your mind. I was in your same place a few years back minus the headaches or fatigue (never got those). I always thought i was gonna lose my mind and id have episodes of extreme dp and dr and thought i was going schizo. Hang in there. go get some sunlight, start jogging and work your way up to pushing yourself in your runs. Nothing takes away dp and dr better than an amazing run. Hit the gym and try some relaxation techniques to help with your anxiety.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts