Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if its a good sign to be able to feel the anxiety again after 11 months of been numb, its causing me to have panic attacks, still no reality and i am really scared, is this normal if the dp is lifting :?:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
does anyone know if its a good sign to be able to feel the anxiety again after 11 months of been numb, its causing me to have panic attacks, still no reality and i am really scared, is this normal if the dp is lifting :?:

G

·
I have the same problem.
Dr is lifting, anxiety is horrible.
The day before yesterday the anxiety was so bad, my whole body was trembling for like fifteen or twenty minutes, something I had not had for like three months or four. I was like losing it, I thought of calling the ambulance. I finally had the idea of watching a movie and fortunately I found 'scary movie', that helped.
Also, when I get anxious my body gets very cold, I am like in midwinter alone outside and no clothes. I have not had this for like three or four months either. When the anxiety lifts, I get warm in an instant.
I don't know if it is normal, it's horrible that's for sure.

G

·
I have the same problem.
Dr is lifting, anxiety is horrible.
The day before yesterday the anxiety was so bad, my whole body was trembling for like fifteen or twenty minutes, something I had not had for like three months or four. I was like losing it, I thought of calling the ambulance. I finally had the idea of watching a movie and fortunately I found 'scary movie', that helped.
Also, when I get anxious my body gets very cold, I am like in midwinter alone outside and no clothes. I have not had this for like three or four months either. When the anxiety lifts, I get warm in an instant.
I don't know if it is normal, it's horrible that's for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts