Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
I can vaguely relate to a lot of this. It doesn't sound like pure DP / DR, no (though that may be a part of what you are experiencing). PM me if you would like to discuss it some more, I'm genuinely interested, and maybe the two of us can help try to figure this out together.

And Grindelwald, I'm wondering what part of the post made you think of social anxiety? Doesn't sound like that at all to me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can vaguely relate to a lot of this. It doesn't sound like pure DP / DR, no (though that may be a part of what you are experiencing). PM me if you would like to discuss it some more, I'm genuinely interested, and maybe the two of us can help try to figure this out together.

And Grindelwald, I'm wondering what part of the post made you think of social anxiety? Doesn't sound like that at all to me.
Yeah I wouldn't say social anxiety either - I don't really feel anxious at all when talking to people, and if I do it's more because of some weird association my brain thought of that made me feel embarrassed. So that's out the question entirely.

I think I'll take you up on that offer. I don't really know what else to do anymore anyway.
Thank you!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Seems to you have some hormone I'm balances. Not a doctor, but do check out your hormones and also do an MRI and petscan

·
Registered
344 Posts

Not sure how I came to that conclusion, actually. Ignore that. I'm not a doctor and have no business making those types of claims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts