Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
besides feeling dreamy and loads of existential thoughts, I have had another symptom that bothers me alot.

I recall lots of old dreams out of nowhere. maybe I'll be driving up a road and it will give me a deja vu sort of feeling and remind me of a road that I drove up in a dream I had.

or I will be in a certain building that reminds me of a certain building that I was in during a dream.

or I will be on a outdoors patio that will remind me of a dream where I was on a patio.

For the patio example, it was just some patio at a hospital I stayed at. But the dream I had months or even years before (can't remember) was me talking with Justin Bieber and other celebrities then going next door to a mansion. But the patio itself brought back a very deja-vu type feeling where I talked with Justin Beiber/celebrities (this has nothing to do with Justin Bieber it just happened to be what my dream was about for whatever reason) and once I recall the old dream I get the weird vibe that I am in the dream that I once had.

Can anyone relate to this type of thing????

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had this kinda thing but not so much now. I had a dream with a person and remembered the dream version of them as if it was real more than the actual person. Yours sounds worse than mine was I had it more with people than places. For me it really confused reality even more and made me confused about what were dreams and what were memories (I think once or twice I had this wayyyy before dp actually)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Oh for sure all the time
I go one better though were ill get a memory then it feels as if im reliving it again but I know I'm not really its kinda like im half in the past and half present.
Not real commen on here but I have seen it a few times .
Read the book The Stranger In The Mirror it mentions this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts