Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I haven’t done it since I got it but I just want to feel happy dappy for 20 mins. (a bump is putting some on the end of a key). Snorting it. The effects last only a bit and there wont be a crash its too little.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I used to love mdma, but it burns through your serotonin like a match to gunpowder. Not a good idea when trying to get your brain chemistry straight

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I haven't done it since I got it but I just want to feel happy dappy for 20 mins. (a bump is putting some on the end of a key). Snorting it. The effects last only a bit and there wont be a crash its too little.
Good luck with that...Thats a game of russian roulette your being tempted to play there...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Personally, this is what caused my DP/DR. I was not someone that even did it on the regular, just did it maybe a handful of times when I was drunk. My advice is to stay the hell away from that stuff, especially as your clearly susceptible to DP/DR.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Unfortunately, DPDR means drugs are dangerous for the rest of your life. Its a very very risky thing to do. You could end up feeling worse for a long long time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts