Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never felt this before ... all the times I was depressed before I had a reason. Now it seems when I laugh I don't really mean it, I feel an empty sadness in me all the time but it's so disturbing cause theres NO reason. I want to cry at the most inappropriate times, enjoying a good movie, at a cool restaurant. I've basically recovered from the dp and anxiety , so now why am I sad! Damn this disorder was so nasty. Is it normal?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Very normal ,at least for me.Sometimes I feel that DP is better than depression.Now I am sad for no real reason ,and when I do something I like i can still feel that sadness in the background which ruins the moment.
If i had enough money i would go and sit on the beach all day somewhere in the carribean for the rest of my life.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Maybe its because you have been through the worst time of your life,all your feelings are trying to get out now.ive never been able to cry,for years i was luxky if i could shed 2 tears before i shut off.

I think its probably normal for these feelings to come up.depression is horrible but tiy have fought through something horrific and come out the other side.

I dont like it either but im glad i can cry when i need to now.i actually feel better after too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts