Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of weird, I find it quite ironic that I made a song containing lyrics mentioning Mental illness just a few months I was hit with Psychosis & Depersonalization, even more strange that I titled the track "Quite Insane"

(Keep in mind this song was originally created approximately July 2016 though I only decided to release it recently)

-Link Below-

·
Registered
382 Posts
gosh damn slapper what the fuck, keep on going man!!

and if u truly think u have phycosis u shud see a doc, mental illnesses like that need doctors help mayne

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gosh damn slapper what the fuck, keep on going man!!

and if u truly think u have phycosis u shud see a doc, mental illnesses like that need doctors help mayne Appreciate the
Appreciate that man! Yeah I've been working on my music a lot lately and plan to release a lot of stuff early next year and yeah don't worry, I'm currently seeing a doctor & therapist as well as a psychologist :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty dope man.

Do you produce yourself? I make music as a hobby, i'd be happy to make something for you if interested :)
Thanks Pondererer!

Yeah I do, but it's not really on the level that I quite want it to be as I mainly focus on writing at the moment, I'm interested! DO you have anything online that I can check out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts