Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Srihari from India. I found this site through google, when i tried to search that i feel i am possessed. Exactly the reason why i am here. I had a intrusion when i was in college. It was destructing me. After that i had many attacks. People in psychiatry call it bipolar or schizophrenia. But i feel something has entered me. I am not the same since then. Something has been bothering me always. I am not able to lead a steady life. Nor i feel i will be able to lead a normal life. Its making me go nuts. Life has become harder and harder everyday. Please let me know what should i do to get rid of some unwanted being that has entered my soul and not wanting to leave me. Everyday its an affair i am having with the unwanted being in my soul. Its been like this for 15 years. Can i escape from it?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Srihari.

While I can't speak to your current situation, there are plenty of people that have (or are currently going) through similar experiences.

I'd check out these specific forums:

Also, feel free to post around. You'll surely meet someone that could give you insight - or at least a shoulder to lean on - throughout your recovery.

Hope things pick up for you soon! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts