Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I hope it’s ok to post this here.

I’m an undergraduate film student based in Singapore, currently looking for documentary profiles for my group’s thesis film. A core focus of the film is on depersonalisation and derealisation. We would like to use this documentary to raise awareness for a condition whose symptoms are hard to talk about and underecognised. Aside from that, a few related personal experiences inspire me to make my thesis film on this subject.

As such, we are seeking profiles to gather stories or experiences from. It would be a great help if anyone here would be willing to partake in our documentary. We’re looking for people who are:

- Currently experiencing or had notable experiences with DP/DR symptoms in the past.

- Are professionals or students (psychologist/psychiatrist) who have researched about DP/DR or have dealt with related cases.

Interviews will be done via Zoom/Skype or any equivalent video/voice chat software.

If you are interested or have any questions, you can comment or DM me here or at my email ([email protected]), and I’ll try to reply as soon as possible (my timezone is UTC+8).

Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi tankeroil!

I have had 24/7 DP/DR for 9 months now, and I would love to be a part of your documentary. However I would prefer not to show my face as I don't like pictures of myself online.
If that would work and you would like me in your documentary, then that would be great. If not I totally understand.

Thanks,
Tom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts