Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty sure I’m going to go ahead and try the Stellate Ganglion Block injection in my neck. Have heard mixed reviews about it and the success rate is not that high but hell who cares if there is a legitimate chance to recovering. Any opinions/insight

·
Administrator
5,297 Posts
I am glad to hear that you want to do it. I myself am very interested in trying it. I totally support you trying it. Please remember to come back and let us know how it goes!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
On the thread, someone (you can look it up) emailed Dr Lipov and he said 50%... he is the leading guy in the field so, so far that's what's really known... i also link on that thread in the first few pages a forum "myptsd" it's really good as like it's many pages and a lot of people have had it, so it's a really good read. Once you read it I think you'll want to do it, as from what i remember, it was higher than 50/50 and the ones it worked for was so good! It's one of those, what's to loose (even if you have to save for a period of time)

I expect over the next 6 months a lot more stories to come in, i know this because I can think of around 4 people who have told me they are doing it soon + the people on that thread and my story will come in around March/April.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts