Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Erin and I've struggled for the past year with this. For the first, idk, like 8 months, it felt like full on symptoms of feeling detached from people, my body, and my emotions. Well recently, it feels like just me feeling detached whenever I talk (mostly about things I couldn't care less about - but even when I talk about things I care about - the first two seconds is a straight up hiccup). Has anyone else ever dealt with this? I see myself in a mirror and feel no terror or fear, and for the most part I see people and want to draw closer to them, but it's just the fear of talking that gets me. Is this normal? Is this what it is to be 90% healed?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi that's great the other symptoms have gone away
To your question yeah I think your pretty much one of those 90% people , I've been there a few times .
Your still disconnected from yourself in the voice not feeling right to you so that's a symptom of depersonalization.
I got to the 90% feel better stage and at that time I only felt like one or two symptoms of depersonalization or derealization.
So that's really good your at this stage keep doing what you been doing cause it must be helping .

Congratulations on feeling better I hope you get 100% soon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts