Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyy guys, im new here, i know these forum since may of the past year and you guys helped me so much and at the same time yoi made me more paranoid ahahaa. So its been a week or so and i feel my self fully connected to the world no other symptoms beside some anxiety. But a week ago when i got out fron DP i started to get thoughts about, firstly, just the word suicide that always disturbed me, i mean i dont like it. Then i started to get imagines of me suiciding and that point i started to feel pure fear and anxiety with hot flashes. I asked my doc and he said that i am just re adjusting to the emotions that i didnt feel for one year and its normal to be scared. He said that i had to struggle a bit to control the emptions. So im doing it. Now i started to just dont think about this thoughts and just let them go, and its working a bit. The problem is that i think i will be depressed and im scared about it, i feel someway better everyday but a little more said everyday, but i think im just overreacting. What you think about this weird situation ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts