Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum to post on. I'm sorry if it isn't!

So, in the year I had this I have gained a lot of experience, and why not use that to help people? My view has always been "If it doesn't cost you any money, and if you have experience, why not help someone?"
And that's what I'm doing. Honestly, if you need anything at all, advice, support, anything, just send me a message.

I'm more than happy to share my experience to help you guys!

·
Registered
330 Posts
(Bump)

I read the rules, and you can bump posts, so I did. I just want to help as many people as possible :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to see you are willing to help! If God wills you will be able to make an impact more than you can dream possible.
Thank you :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Since I really have nowhere where to ask this, would anyone be interested in a topic talking about all of my advice for DP? It would be pretty long, but if anyone is interested in reading something that long I'd gladly spend a couple hours writing it :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Since I really have nowhere where to ask this, would anyone be interested in a topic talking about all of my advice for DP? It would be pretty long, but if anyone is interested in reading something that long I'd gladly spend a couple hours writing it :)
I know I would. I really need advice! I'm sure others would appreciate it as well :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know I would. I really need advice! I'm sure others would appreciate it as well :)
Ok then! It's decided. I'm not sure if I'll post it today or tomorrow, but I had already started the thread previously, on a Word sheet. I was going to post it anyway, but I guess I just wanted to see if anyone was excited for it. =D Thank you for the feedback!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts