Depersonalization Support Forum banner

I'm blind but I can see, introduction

451 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  samhurdd 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi there everyone, so firstly I just need someone to talk to about this condition and give me closure to what it actually is and how I can treat and recover from my condition . I believe I had depersolization last year which wasn't severe, I went to the doctors, ran a few blood tests and everything was in the clear. I recovered after a few months, I thought it was peramanently gone. About two weeks ago I began to get minor symptoms which gradually got worse until I unfortunately had a panic attack, ever since I felt disconnected to my whole body and nothing seems real, it seems much more serous than previously, I can't talk to my friends or family as they don't understand and can give me no guidance so I'm stuck in this hell of a condition which is basically ruining my life and completely sucks out any enjoyment and fills it with dread and panic of dying which I face constantly. I feel blind but I have full sight; is the best way for me to put it. Emotionally and physically numb, I envy my friends that find minor problems acceptable to worry and fear about. I just want to recover and have full attention to life and all it has to offer without this hanging over me daily. Thankyou for listening and taking time to read this, I will be writing another at a later date.

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

Notme
Feb 16 2017 08:30 PM

You are not alone. I understand perfectly.

Deer Grass Fawn Terrestrial animal Grassland

nikosmar
Apr 21 2017 03:31 PM

hello i am reading your post and tears of compassion coming out of my eyes. I am 51 years old and all my life was an exploration on these kind of issues ...............i can feel your need for answers and for beingness and for becoming able to see and do not be blind............I was in this state when i was 13-14 and after in my life,,,,,,,,when i was 18 i experienced the ultimate cure and what i said to my self was : MY EYES ARE OPENED NOW . When my eyes opened i was feeling alife for first time in my life in that very moment in the universe and i was full of AWE AWE AWE . i will paste a part of text relating to your experience try to get insight : I will give you the contex in brief .....Jesus had mage a miracle making a literaly blind man from birth to find his sight and be able to see .....though the spiritual leaders became ungry because acording to their tradition Jesus was violating the sabath by doing work of therapy and cure.....look what Jeus replied : Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and on finding him, he said: "Are you putting faith in the Son of man?" 36 The man answered: "And who is he, sir, so that I may put faith in him?" 37 Jesus said to him: "You have seen him, and in fact, he is the one speaking with you." 38 He said: "I do put faith in him, Lord." And he did obeisance* to him. 39 Jesus then said: "For this judgment I came into this world, that those not seeing might see+ and those seeing might become blind."+ 40 Those of the Pharisees who were with him heard these things, and they said to him: "We are not blind also, are we?" 41 Jesus said to them: "If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, 'We see.' Your sin remains."+ ( bible gospell of John chapter 9) So you my friend u live among other blind ones who are not aware that they are blind and they seem at least superficialy functional......BUT THEY ARE NOT... they are unaware blind ones . You came to the point to feel severe symptoms of discomfort in the awareness that you are "blind" .....although is in short terms annoying and dreadfull do not panic there is a big chance you have now in your life :......THE ONE WHO KNOWS THAT HE IS ILL -SICK -BLIND WILL SEEK FOR DOCTOR AND WILL FIND CURE FINALY... this experience will motivate you to put your life in the right track to search for cure to find back your sight TO FIND PURPOSE AND MEANING AND LOVE TO OBTAIN THE FAITH WHICH IS NECESSARY TO FEEL AGAIN *ALIVE"......i describe in my blog part of my AWAKENING experience from "blindness" to seeingness and beingness and you may find interesting insights there...........feel free to chat with me .....http://iamyou1.blogs...ncenio-aba.html

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.