Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'll keep it short. I've have had DP/DR like symptoms for about 5 weeks now. They began with a panic attack due to too much caffeine and extreme sleep deprivation (i'm a student in a competitive program that requires me to maintain a certian GPA) and ever since my symptoms have been:

- Dizziness

- Blurred vision

In the beginning I also had frequent urination and dry mouth, as well as increased thirst. These symptoms have subsided but the dizziness and the blurred vision persist. Had blood and urine work done, my hemoglobin and hematocrit count was low while my white blood cell counts were high. Blood sugar, TSH and everything else tested was at normal levels. Doctors are telling me i'm not anemic or diabetic and that I have anxiety and I now have two prescriptions sitting on my desk, one for Clonazepam and the other for Propanolol. I don't plan on touching either of them.

I've adopted a vitamin regimen that has started to yield some slight results, symptoms only seem to be severe in class and in social settings now, at home where it is calm I am almost symptom free at times. I am a huge believer in vitamins, I single handedly cured my post concussion migraines with fish oil supplements in 3 weeks, the same migraines that people online complained about having for years.

List:

- Fish oil 1000mg x2 ED

- NAC 500 mg x2 ED

- Probiotic ED

- Multivitamin ED

- Nu Life Hemoplex (Iron heavy (45mg) supplement to combat low hemoglobin) ED

- Melatonin 3mg (30 mins before bed) ED

- Vitamin D3 1000iu ED

- B-100 Complex (Various B vitamins in fairly small amounts) ED

I tried coconut oil and that hurt my stomach, I have Ashwaganda on the way and if necessary I will be purchasing Munuca Puriens and DHEA. I found these supplements through forum/online research, they have worked for others. I will be submitting to hormone and vitamin level blood work later this week to see if any other levels are off and if I have managed to bring my hemoglobin up.

If you have any info based on my symptoms that you think will help let me know, otherwise once I have cured myself I will report back with info to help all of you. This message goes out to all the people that have these symptoms and that have decided suffering with it is not an option, we have lives to live and we have things to do and this will not get in the way. This thread is for you.

Btw, if you plan to tell me that I don't have DP/DR, great, I don't want it. Make sure to include some tips on how you think I can cure whatever it is you think I have. (I'd like to keep this thread negativity free).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Week update,

So after about 7 days on this stack id say i'm about 70% healed. My Multivitamins finished so I bought a new one with a lower dose of iron and I stopped the Hemoplex. I gave blood again today this time checking for everything we checked for before and new things like cortisol, TSH, testosterone, and many other things. I just need to push myself over this last hump and I should be good to go.

I will also note that many days after 7pm I have had 10 - 20 minute periods of feeling completely healed. In addition to that in the past week I managed to write two midterms without much trouble. It is very clear that these vitamins are making a difference. I still haven't touched my Clonazepam or Propanolol prescriptions either.

I have also started extremely light workouts, lifting much less than I know I can, its something I can do and if it worked for some it may work for me.

Going into week two on this stack. I have some Munuca Puriens on the way, 5-htp made me super dizzy so going to try these. Will report back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts