Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have suffered many years derealization. I have been confused about the symptons, what is derealization and what is not. The lights are always been hard to me but i usually thought that its connects to derealization. After reading about irlen -syndrome, whereof maybe johnny depp suffer too, i now know that my derealization coming more like seizures and the irlen syndrome depents about lights.

These are some of the symptons what irlen syndrome include when you are in bad lights:

Environment looks different
Hard to read
Consentration problems
Clumsy (for example in sport)
Problems in math
Fatigue

For me, bright lights, winter time, snow are especialy hard to handle. It sure that now im gonna wear sun glasses or darkened eyeglasses inside and outdoors.

I hope that this post help someone who suffer same symptons. Sorry for bad english!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Im currently looking into this. I got some irlen overlays and they really seem to be helping but I dont know if its placebo yet

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have suffered many years derealization. I have been confused about the symptons, what is derealization and what is not. The lights are always been hard to me but i usually thought that its connects to derealization. After reading about irlen -syndrome, whereof maybe johnny depp suffer too, i now know that my derealization coming more like seizures and the irlen syndrome depents about lights.

These are some of the symptons what irlen syndrome include when you are in bad lights:

Environment looks different
Hard to read
Consentration problems
Clumsy (for example in sport)
Problems in math
Fatigue

For me, bright lights, winter time, snow are especialy hard to handle. It sure that now im gonna wear sun glasses or darkened eyeglasses inside and outdoors.

I hope that this post help someone who suffer same symptons. Sorry for bad english!
this cant be real. i cant have gone 20 years unaware of this. wtfffffff

going to the eye doctor soon actually, will be asking him. but knowing doctors, the dumb fuck probably wont have heard about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts