Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok So I know it has been a while since I have been around. I have been doing really good with my anxiety and stress and still no DR! So awsome right!? Well, last night I slipped! I Have a LOT of stuff going on in my life and I have dropped off the edge of the emotional balances lately! Well the past few days I have felt myself slipping. I could tell I was just breaking down mentally and emotionally. Last night as I was talking to someone I could feel myself slipping into DR. I just kep the conversation going. Breathed slowly and told myself to shut up I am ok. Within an hour I felt like me again!
There is hope and I wouldnt be able to tell you that I have been DR free or the happy ending to this story if I had not found you all!
Thank You! And Remember, Keep On Truckin!! :)
Trisha

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmmmmmmmmmmmm no replies :roll: Well I hope that some of you find this post as inspirational! I know you have all certainly helped me a ton in the short time I have been here and I hope that hearing how much you all have helped me brings some sort of sense of hope to any of you that may feel lost right now.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi I am new here but I found your post really helpful. I have a feeling for myself that I will always be vulnerable to fear and anxiety..my hope is that I find more and more ways to cope that really work. I joined on the 12th of July in a world of hell and just reading for many days without saying anything till recently helped alot. I also had a phone session w/doc and asked if we could up my meds a little, and she said yes. So I need other people, and I also need meds and positive things to tell myself and new ways to deal. Here's to you for feeling better! The title of your post caught my eye a couple times but as distractible as I am I jumped around reading and just got round to yours. Thanks for posting. And I can relate, I used to get weirdness during talking to people. Back when it was real bad I would feel like I couldnt end the talk but that I was gonna implode if the conversation kept going, like their lips were moving but..well u prolly know what I mean. Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I did not say a whole lot in my post but my main point was that there is hope! I felt hopeless! I have hours and days where I almost wished I could crawl outside of myself and dissapear for a whil because I felt so freaked out at times! I had months where I couldnt sleep for fear of someone breaking in and killing me cuz my anxiety had gotten so bad! Whole days followed by whole days where I walked around in DR land freaked to the hilt constantly thinking of something awful that could or would happen and wishing it would all just stop! It got better some after I had my son but it didnt go away and I was still walking around in DR land sometimes for days at a time thinking there wasnt something right and never know what!
The point I am getting to here and was getting to with my orriginal post is that this can be conquired! I hhave ot suffered as long as many but I deffinately have suffered as severly as MANY! I know what it feels like to feel alone and lost and hopeless! When I found this place and began reading stuff I instantly started turning around and have managed to make a lot of changes in myself and have continued to work toward being my same old self! I dont want anyone to loose hope! I want you to know if I can make it out I believe you can to!
I hope that was clear! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts