Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 19, I'm currently taking time off from university but I was previously working on a math degree. After all of my struggles with this stupid disorder/brain fog/general mental problems I am seriously considering switching to neuroscience/biomedical research/getting a Phd in pharmaceutics. If I ever get better that is - otherwise I don't think I'd ever be able to do meaningful work with this fucking fog in my head lol.

What would be the most relevant job if I wanted to study DP and work toward treatment for it? I'm guessing that some people would say psychiatry but I think this needs to be approached from a physiological perspective - if you are like me and have found that your DP is not related to anxiety.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.