Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is jacob, and i just want to say some things, i dont know if i have depersonolization and its so scary, im only 15 but ever since i was aronud 11 i had this obsession where i breathe in air and a thought pops into my mind and it feels like it will become true, it was constant back and fourth thoughts from there on, all day all night, it would just be there, the thoughts would think ''i have a brain tumour'' ''im gonna die in a few seconds'' and i couldnt help but feel like they would become true, it was so scary. It goes on and on, and then in grade 6 at the end of the year 2015 i got really dizzy, and ever since then, ive never been the same, my anxiety just took over, and i honestly cant remember anything that happened my ocd thoughts got worse and worse, and being older they got more complex thoughts like ''Im going to die in three seconds from now'' or something like that, it sounds crazy, but its been constant, so, 2016 was the worst year of my life, constant anxiety, constant ocd thoughts, and then it came to a point at the end of 2016 where i started getting new symptoms, i felt spaced out, i lost my sense of identity, i didnt feel real, but i didnt really notice the symptoms because i was too busy completing my ocd thoughts in my head, and the thoughts just kept going, i had depersonolization, and then 2017 one day i had a huge panick attack, and ever since then my ''dp'' has gone to a next level, i question everything in the world, my thoughts feel disconnected, i wonder how we are in this body, how our brain like does all of this stuff, it just freaks me out, i dont recognise my mum, i know its her but it just doesnt have that feeling. right now i feel so BAD,i just have had enough, it feels like im in a video game, like help anyone? is this depersonolization?!?!?!? im so spaced out and out of it, i feel like im not even here, its like i don't know how to ''think'', i cant understand anything, cant follow tv shows, nothings helping and ive been this way for too long, i just want to be a little kid again like 12 or 11 even though i had ocd, i still had fun its so sad :(((( anyone helppp

1 - 1 of 1 Posts