Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there isnt much point in complaining, but i figure everyone else here is going through much the same as me and i just need to vent how much i hate this.. disorder or whatever the hell it is.
i know it's something that i will overcome eventually, just wish there was a proven formula.. therapy, medication etc.
it seems to me that everything is just stab in the dark and hope for the best, it gets me down.
sorry if im sounding like a pain, just had a very rough 24 hours, lost someone very close to me and i think the burden of dp isnt helping at all.
but yeah ill be ok, just needed to vent.
cheers
Luke.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i know there isnt much point in complaining, but i figure everyone else here is going through much the same as me and i just need to vent how much i hate this.. disorder or whatever the hell it is.
i know it's something that i will overcome eventually, just wish there was a proven formula.. therapy, medication etc.
it seems to me that everything is just stab in the dark and hope for the best, it gets me down.
sorry if im sounding like a pain, just had a very rough 24 hours, lost someone very close to me and i think the burden of dp isnt helping at all.
but yeah ill be ok, just needed to vent.
cheers
Luke.

G

·
i can relate man i really can. I hate it to, right now i just feel lost, like im trying to find myself and im hoping that if i do that, things will start to get better. I really don't know what to do though

Anxiety is a bitch

G

·
i can relate man i really can. I hate it to, right now i just feel lost, like im trying to find myself and im hoping that if i do that, things will start to get better. I really don't know what to do though

Anxiety is a bitch

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it will get better.
ive been through this before and it got better last time, so i see no reason why it wont this time, but i guess knowing it will get better and actually getting better are 2 diff things.
i allmost see it as just plain annoying now days, i can see where my problems are, mostly just obsessing thinking really, but i just cant for the life of me just seem to make that step and find my head again, i know once i get that, ill be well on the mend.
throw in the troubles of the last 24 hours and life is just plain hard, who knows, im hoping some good will come of it.. maybe it will give me more energy to fight this, or maybe just help me settle, or something.
cheers
Luke.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it will get better.
ive been through this before and it got better last time, so i see no reason why it wont this time, but i guess knowing it will get better and actually getting better are 2 diff things.
i allmost see it as just plain annoying now days, i can see where my problems are, mostly just obsessing thinking really, but i just cant for the life of me just seem to make that step and find my head again, i know once i get that, ill be well on the mend.
throw in the troubles of the last 24 hours and life is just plain hard, who knows, im hoping some good will come of it.. maybe it will give me more energy to fight this, or maybe just help me settle, or something.
cheers
Luke.

·
Registered
413 Posts
*hugs*

sorry you have lost someone close to you...

i hope the best for you...

i hope the best for everyone here...

i have got to the stage where i cannot bare dr/dp anymore and just want to be who i was before this feeling...

i know i will be and i know it will take time...

but having dr/dp drags time along during the days and yet months and years fly by!

take care luke1979...

·
Registered
413 Posts
*hugs*

sorry you have lost someone close to you...

i hope the best for you...

i hope the best for everyone here...

i have got to the stage where i cannot bare dr/dp anymore and just want to be who i was before this feeling...

i know i will be and i know it will take time...

but having dr/dp drags time along during the days and yet months and years fly by!

take care luke1979...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sorry you have lost someone close to you. That in itself is a very painful thing to go through and with the dp on top of it makes one feel very exhausted and wondering if it will ever get better. It will get better I know there are days when we just feel like we cannot cope with this but I believe all of us here are very strong and determined to keep trying for someday there will be a rainbow. Never give up. Please know that the people here are very caring and kind and we are all here to help each other through the good days and the bad. I too lost loved ones due to cancer this year and it hurts so much, each day though I do the best I can I live in the moment. I do what I can to help myself feel better and I do not put alot of pressure on myself to feel a certain way. Let yourself feel, don't hold it all in and suffer, reach out to those who care and there will be sunshine again.

gem.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sorry you have lost someone close to you. That in itself is a very painful thing to go through and with the dp on top of it makes one feel very exhausted and wondering if it will ever get better. It will get better I know there are days when we just feel like we cannot cope with this but I believe all of us here are very strong and determined to keep trying for someday there will be a rainbow. Never give up. Please know that the people here are very caring and kind and we are all here to help each other through the good days and the bad. I too lost loved ones due to cancer this year and it hurts so much, each day though I do the best I can I live in the moment. I do what I can to help myself feel better and I do not put alot of pressure on myself to feel a certain way. Let yourself feel, don't hold it all in and suffer, reach out to those who care and there will be sunshine again.

gem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts