Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive tried to stay possitive,and i dont feel on a downer but thinking about things i reakon this is as good as its gonna get for me...3 years ive had this second bout and im still posting on a dp forum talking about how shit i feel,people ask 'what have you got to be anxious about' i just reply that im only anxious because of the strange and weird thoughts and feelings that run through me everyday...
i have a good life outside of 'me' i have routine,im not working but i have created a comfortable routine,you know paint the garage door,have a cup of tea,have a workout,cook dinner,read a book etc...all comfortable routine stuff....only today i was out painting the front door and my neighbour started chatting to me and telling me how she would love to not have to work,she said shed sit in the garden all day,i told her that i wish i was well enough to work and that sitting doing nothing fills me with fear....ok just felt like rambling,and if you managed to read all of this CONGRATULATIONS !

·
Registered
281 Posts
jc, I know how you feel. Some days you just think is it ever going to be any better? I do not have the answers but I am hopeful that we will all feel better again. We have to hold onto something. I wish I knew the right words to help, all I can say is don't give up, there will be a rainbow someday.

gem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts