Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I probably asked this a million times but Does this intense dream vision ever go away? I'm sitting at the doctors office right now and these fluorescent light are driving me nuts!!!!!!!! It's so intense and fake feel!!! Lord Jesus! Anyone else deals with this!?? Does it go away? Why does this happen??? UGHHHHHH

·
Registered
67 Posts
Your anxiety is probably sky high, even if it doesn't feel like it. The same thing happened when I went to the doctor to get blood drawn. Along with our "usual" anxiety...which is pretty high, now you're anxious about something else...so double anxious state, if that makes sense. Fluorescent lighting also makes DP/DR worse. The lighting in my kitchen is horrendous and often triggers it for me. The same thing is probably happening to you. Just remember that you are fine, safe and have dealt with this before. When they call you into the office, you'll be able to get up and walk in even if it doesn't feel like it right now. You probably feel frozen solid. It's alright. Good luck with your appointment :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts