Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My thoughts have come back strong and I just started zoloft (25mg) 4 days ago. I also have klonopin, but that doesnt help my thoughts. My thoughts constantly question reality and tell me that I shouldnt be here. Tells me what I am thinking are all lies, I dont believe my thoughts but they are crippling. I want to live my life, if I didnt suffer from this I would be perfect. Loving family, phenomenal girlfriend, graduating college this semester and have a job lined up. Where I am at right now idk if ill even be able to finish my classes let alone work a job. Anything I think is combated by doom and horror.

·
Registered
128 Posts
DO NOT kill yourself man it ain't worth it, if there is the smallest chance that you can get better you have to stay alive and find it... I am in the same boat as you I am constantly questioning reality in the back of my mind all day everyday. I would also be perfect if I didn't suffer as well and I try to tell myself everyday of how good I got it even though living with this is hell. Keep living life and try new things, try and stay as positive as you can (I know this is the hardest thing) my girlfriend will ask me once a week if I am happy (I act happy all the time even when the depression kicks in) and I will tell her that I am happy and at the same time I am not... it is weird, because in a way I am happy and I am grateful for everything in my life even though DR/DP is constantly destroying me from the inside out. It is a constant battle man, and it is not fun but I have already lost enough to it and I don't plan on losing anymore.

Feel free to message me if you need to vent or talk, we are all here for each other.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.