Depersonalization Support Forum banner

I need some advise :(

667 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SotMeint01 
Hi Bella, I definitely understand how you feel. Depersonalization is not something that can only be caused by trauma or depression. It is really common to happen after prolonged stress and this is the vicious cycle that seems you have fallen into. I started experiencing dp kinda the same way. I was an outgoing person too and trust me, this disorder can affect everyone. I'm also on meds, I take Ladose (similar to Prozac), 30mg for like a month and I was on celexa for 3 weeks but after experiencing bad side effects I changed it. To my view, Zoloft is a really effective med and it can promise a lot of thing for dp, but in general I think that you should not just count on meds. If you really want me to give you some more details about my experience you can start a conversation here with me. If social media fits you, my facebook is Sotos Meintanis and my discord is mrSalvator#1912. I hope you get better soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.