Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i said i would come back in a few months but i just need help right now... i got emotion now but the thing is its only anxiety and sadness the dpdr is still there... im literally wondering at this point there is no recovery. I got my emotion. But im not any better. Help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys..

Small things you can do first thing in the morning is as soon as you wake up, without even thinking, wash your face, put on your favourite song, take vitamins (omega 3+ B vitamin complex, probiotics) .. keep your self busy. Stay off these forums or reading peoples bad experiences.
There isn’t a quick fix I’m so sorry to say, it is acceptance and strength within your self. I know life may seem so scary right now, you are not alone.! Take magnesium before bed. Drink plenty of water and eat good nourishing food. The only thing I can say is it will get better ok xx

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys..

Small things you can do first thing in the morning is as soon as you wake up, without even thinking, wash your face, put on your favourite song, take vitamins (omega 3+ B vitamin complex, probiotics) .. keep your self busy. Stay off these forums or reading peoples bad experiences.
There isn’t a quick fix I’m so sorry to say, it is acceptance and strength within your self. I know life may seem so scary right now, you are not alone.! Take magnesium before bed. Drink plenty of water and eat good nourishing food. The only thing I can say is it will get better ok xx
Thanks!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Why are you searching for a way out of DP? It might not even be the DP which is inflicting the psychological pain. What you struggle with could be what’s causing the Dp, but it’s still not the dp. Get it? If anxiety is the cause of depersonalization, which is hurting you, depersonalization or anxiety? Anxiety obviously.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts