Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
i have drealization and anxiety for four years and this week since my mom is on trip i gof crazy thoughts like i truely believe nothing and mo body is real and is just in my imagination and random scary thought comes to my mind i panic and think i finaly got schizophrenia psychosis and delusion like its not just derealization which is a feeling of unreality but i believe the unreality.like i wanns tell everyone around me they are not real idk wht i do here but no one real. like before these dsys i felt unreality but now i believe im fukn terrified i have to go to psych ward

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've felt like that before. I've only had it for around half as long as you, but just know that you aren't going crazy or delusional. Someone with that doesn't want to reach out for help, or is even conscious of the fact that what they are thinking is deluded and irrational. I believe most of the fears and also the "people aren't real" stem from just simple obsessive thinking when you're in an already whacked out state. For me, I just had to simply ignore the thoughts as much as possible, and go on with my day as if I still believed they were real, because I knew that there was a point in time where I didn't feel like this. It took me a few hard weeks, but you just slowly start to break through.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Exactly, what Where said above. Also, it's worth saying that schizophrenia/psychosis actually responds well to medication and it's entirely possible to recover from using medication alone. The same can't be said for dp/dr. So even if it was a psychosis, there is treatment available and a recovery is highly likely. So don't think of it as some scary life ending condition. It will be feeding your anxiety more and more, which is what is actually causing you to feel this way. Either way, reach out for some help and you will get better. Simply talking to a medical professional in person will no doubt help put your mind at ease.

·
Registered
445 Posts
you will be fine lol ....you might be surprised that I am loling because you feel horrible and this loling is not understandable to you but trust me you will be fine and will be loling too

I dont think you have psychosis . very sure you dont have it actually . but even if you did dont worry it is very easily treatable

1 - 4 of 4 Posts