Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone I just want to share my story and my present problems. I have dp/dr for 3 years now and I started to recover, to feel myself again, to see myself in mirror and etc...But I have some inflammation on my testis thats called epididimitis and it bothers my dp/dr at all. When I heal that inflammation my dp/dr goes away instantly. But problem is that I can't heal that because I constantly have a wet dreams (when I cum inflammation starts to be badder and my dp/dr and anxiety grows up and it totally destroy my dp recovery). I was at doctor and he said that he can't see anything on testis but it hurt me so much and when I drink antibiotics for that it gets better and my dp/dr goes away. I dont know what to do I constantly have wet dreams and can't heal my dp and my inflammation. Anyone here to can help me in some way? I feel so hopeless. :( I finally started to heal my dp/dr but that inflammation bothers me too much and directly influence my dp/dr at all. I don't know what to do. I have suicidal thoughts. Thank you for reading and hope that we will better one day. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts