Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, for starters. I always have this feeling that nothing is real and there’s no reason for anything to exist. I don’t interact with others because I don’t know how to interact with them. I just think about this stuff all the time. It’s terrifying for me. I’m having a bigger episode right now. I feel like nothing and I don’t feel comfortable being alive and it starts to make me panic. I try going to a safe place but I can’t because even in my safe space I don’t feel like I belong. It’s really freaking me out and I just want to chill. I really want to find someone who feels the same way.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I understand these questions,I understand your fears. I can see you just joined so you're new to the experience. And you have so many questions,and want to connect with people to see if they feel the same way so you feel better that you are not alone in this and that you don't have something unique. I can assure you, I feel the same, we all do. As you can see I joined almost 12 years ago so I know my fair share about it. What I suggest you to do, is do not I repeat do not try and find answers as to why you feel this way now,it will only fuel it. Why you feel this is just a way of telling you that you're overwhelmed, due to stress or trauma. And try not to obsess about all these weird symptoms, because this stuff can come in so many forms, don't dig to deep and create more than there is because I did the same. I recovered once,and I will again. When I did, I let everything go and lived life try the same while working on your self. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts