Depersonalization Support Forum banner

I just want to speak of my appreciation of this community

Tags
circlejerk
365 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  GroupHug 
#1 ·
This community is full of thoughtful, intelligent, and extraordinarily kind people. When DP, anxiety, and self-doubt were consuming me I could always come here, and even without necessarily interacting with any of you much, I could relate in a meaningful way. If those things ever take over my life again, I know this forum will be here....well, hopefully it will.

To the admin - thank you for the valuable service you provide. It really does make a difference in people's lives. Whatever sacrifices you make are not in vain.

Oh...and give the immature kids acting out a break, they're going through a lot and one day they'll (hopefully) realize how they've focused their pain and discontentment in the wrong way. I was a cynical, annoying, and bitter little shit when I was their age too.

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
ooh lucky you!!! I long to write that I am recovered on this site!
If you really do, it's inevitable. Especially with accurate information and proper encouragement/support (getting in touch with a good mental health professional would be pretty dope, know what I mean?) . Thinking otherwise will only prolong. In the end, it's up to you to make that choice. That's the only thing between you and that. Thinking otherwise would be fucking stupid. I don't think you're stupid.

Sorry if my writing appears strange or unintelligable, I am sleep deprived.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.