Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just with my girilfriend, and i feel absolutely nothing, shes been with me thru this for a year, and i know im appreciate of her, i just dont feel our relationship and its making me sad af, i havent made her actually laugh in forever, our relationship is taking a toll

this is so hard

please anyone.. i need tips, how to get thru this, this shit is so hard.. i can only fake everything, and it sucks

please help.. i legit want to end myself, it makes me feel a bit better thinking it

i need help

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi
Don't end it please dont you will get though this and it will pass this bad feeling .
Dp can make feelings numb i have experenced emotional numbness for many months during dp its alot better now

I remember at one point I felt nothing for my bf or my family which hurt and made me feel really scared like i was becoming a different person .
When i felt so numb i just keep reminding myself that it isn't really the real me it's because of dp , i made mysrlf hug the people I love so i felt closer to them , that helped .

I can't offer any advice because I find every feeling of dp dr so confusing and symptoms change all the time .

Just hang in there please and make yourself be affectionate towards your gf and eventually your numbness will get less over time .

I hope you get well and beat this demon dp

1 - 2 of 2 Posts