Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time means nothing. Days and days pass by in a fog that I confuse with my dreams. I feel scared all of the time, like there's something dark lurking and waiting to happen to me. It feels like I'm a character in a horror movie but I know I'm in one. I am on meds, I am seeing a therapist. I haven't left my house or showered in days. My boyfriend wants to take me to the hospital but we've been through that over and over and I know they'll just give me an ativan and send me home or have me talk to a therapist/psychiatrist which i already am doing. they won't hospitalize me because i'm not suicidal or homicidal. Physically I feel like I'm dying. I've had constant derealization for 5 years now but I don't think I've ever felt so terrible and hopeless.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The DR has never gone away but there have been months at a yime where I've been able to live relatively normally, having a job/going to school/not having panic attacks etc. But its completely random, theres no pattern. For me I dont think the derealization will ever go away so im just trying to fix the anxiety

·
Registered
52 Posts
The DR has never gone away but there have been months at a yime where I've been able to live relatively normally, having a job/going to school/not having panic attacks etc. But its completely random, theres no pattern. For me I dont think the derealization will ever go away so im just trying to fix the anxiety
I see, I suffer different symptoms that trigger when I'm anxious. I don't suffer anything at random. I hope you find someone on here who can relate and maybe help you out :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts