Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help. I have this horrible feeling of dread and im super lightheaded and cant recognize my surroundings and my vision is getting dark and I just went to the ER!! but now i want to go again because i think im about to have a seizure or somethibg

·
Jedi Knight
428 Posts
This may seem silly, but I've posted it before and it's helped people in the past --

tumblr_nsj9tcMOgY1qkv5xlo1_500.gif

If you're hyperventilating this will help you to slow your breathing and heartrate.

Reactions: luluinthefog

·
Registered
18 Posts
Drink lots of purified reverse osmosis water, drink chamomile, peppermint, or especially basil tea as they have anti anxiety and calming affects. Make sure the teas are organic. Lay down in a comfortable bed and listen to space ambient music or calming spa music on YouTube. Close your eyes. Take a magnesium pill if you have to.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Please help. I have this horrible feeling of dread and im super lightheaded and cant recognize my surroundings and my vision is getting dark and I just went to the ER!! but now i want to go again because i think im about to have a seizure or somethibg
I walked around with that feeling of dread/doom/panic/paranoid for months. That just started to fade when I started medication. You sound like you have horrific anxiety. Are you on any medication?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts