Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just don't understand how things are going to go back to normal after this. I don't know how things are going to look and feel real again. I know I recovered before and didn't even remember how this hell felt but I feel like this time I'm sooooo far deep in this hell since it came with way more symptoms. I'm so traumatized by this!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
55 Posts
I feel the same way! I've had this before (and sporadically through the past 7 years) but I didn't feel like it was THIS bad before. The symptoms seem far worse this time.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I feel the same way! I've had this before (and sporadically through the past 7 years) but I didn't feel like it was THIS bad before. The symptoms seem far worse this time.
Yeah. This really sucks. I don't even know what else to do to snap out of this hell

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im holding firm to the thinking that once my anxiety isn't lowered and I'm back to being content, happy and relaxed, the existential feelings and the floating eyes feeling will subside. I overcame it before as well, and I remember paying little attention to the thoughts that terrify me now. I think you'll eventually get unsensitized to it and it won't be so bad.
How are your meds going? Any side effects?
My only side effect at first was zombie like and sleepiness.... and huge pupils. Now I'm fine. I really hope we all snap back to reality. This is so stupid. I'm always wondering and thinking back to see why the hell this came back

·
Registered
568 Posts
Me to thats whats annoying me the most,if i can even go back to normal.
This November it will be 2 years for me
Sometimes I wonder if iam not dp and I'm back to normal but I can't tell .

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me to thats whats annoying me the most,if i can even go back to normal.
This November it will be 2 years for me
Sometimes I wonder if iam not dp and I'm back to normal but I can't tell .
Me too! Sometimes I'm "am I recovered but now OCD?" And then Bam! I get hit with hyper awareness and reminded that I'm still in hell

·
Registered
382 Posts
its weird, i had a day were i was fully recovered, then the next day i started spazzing out again and came back were i was at

that day when i was recovered, it was like, the dp was never there, i even thought to myself, and my brain was like nah i dont even kno that feeling

crazy

best day of my life, cant wait to get back to normal

·
Registered
568 Posts
That's great your anxiety has become lower the meds must be helping , thats really positive.
The dp is back at a low for me and I'm at a point were i cant tell if im right or not right.
I'm glad your anxiety has gotten better

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's great your anxiety has become lower the meds must be helping , thats really positive.
The dp is back at a low for me and I'm at a point were i cant tell if im right or not right.
I'm glad your anxiety has gotten better
Xanax helps for sure. I don't take it everyday but when I do I see a different. Like today. I had high anxiety/panic/paranoid for no reason and I took half and it helped. Also I think I need to be on a higher dose of Effexor. I don't think 35.7 is enough and we wants to keep me on this for a month. I think I need 75mg. I hate medication and I can't believe this hell has me taking some. Ridiculous

1 - 11 of 11 Posts