Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had bad anxiety all day, I was in the car when I felt myself fading away like I was fainting but it felt like a build-up in my brain and body of electricity? I thought I was going to start seizing. I could barely move. I was shouting for my boyfriend to take me to the hospital. I thought I was going to die. It stopped after about a minute. Now I'm so scared. I want to go to the hospital but I've been tested for everything. I'm waiting for results from my MRI and I have an appointment for an EEG. That was so scary. Lmao. I'm so shaken up. Just another horrible experience to never forget!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am going to the hospital. My eyes are all shaky and I can barely see and I have this horrible feeling I'm in grave danger. My derealization is extremely high right now.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm sorry you have to deal with this. Nobody deserves this hell. Let us know about how the hospital works out, though if our experiences are any indication, we probably already know.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you but I dont think Im even going to go. Lol. I already know what will happen. It was probably just another crazy anxiety attack.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I dont feel like I'm having a seizure or going to faint anymore or anything but I am ridiculously dizzy. I did recently switch meds though so it's probably that. Thanks for asking :)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I've had bad anxiety all day, I was in the car when I felt myself fading away like I was fainting but it felt like a build-up in my brain and body of electricity? I thought I was going to start seizing. I could barely move. I was shouting for my boyfriend to take me to the hospital. I thought I was going to die. It stopped after about a minute. Now I'm so scared. I want to go to the hospital but I've been tested for everything. I'm waiting for results from my MRI and I have an appointment for an EEG. That was so scary. Lmao. I'm so shaken up. Just another horrible experience to never forget!
You had a panic attack more than likely.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts