Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

Curious if anyone relates to these symptoms. Included the obvious ones for posterity.

Symptoms:

No recognition of voice or face
No sense of internal timeline
Colors seem brighter
Feel like I am in my head (literally)
I can conjure up random childhood memories and dreams at will-sometimes they come unbidden
I can talk about my life and past but it a bit scattered. I remember it but no sense of chronology.
Have to force myself to engage in old interests. I can sort of enjoy them but it feels weird still.

I am currently taking Lamotrigine.
I have felt moments of ease but this is more from doing certain relaxing activities.

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
33 Posts
Although I've never had these specific symptoms you listed, what you mentioned seems to be pretty common here on the forums as I've read multiple post similar to yours. My guess it's pretty common for DP.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah you have DP, did you get it from cannabis, stress, panick attack, ect. Honestly I dont have all of your symptoms but I can relate, usually if you tell someone you have DP and explain, they'll just think mabey of something like depression or something that is just a feeling. But with DP you feel actual symptoms like feeling like your Stoned asf or just Drunk. So you basically feel crazy and feel symtoms like that. For me I got my DP from weed and I feel Stoned 24/7 or like someone is play with a reality and dream Light switch. Its crazy but only DP Suffers know what im getting at but yeah just do you and keep it touch btw im 14..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts