Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there everyone. Just wondering if anyone else is like me. I know and understand that I do have emotions, I just don't / can't feel them - such as love, sympathy, anything.

Furthermore, I can't feel hunger, thirst, tiredness, exhaustion, even when I'm out of breath or nervous.

Anyone suffer with the same thing?

To be clear... I don't have an eating disorder and I only know when to eat because my stomach rumbles loudly or it hurts...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have this. Hunger/thirst has improved somewhat, more so if there's nice food/the smell of nice food in the area. Never feel sleepy, normally just end passing out with phone in hand. At the onset I never felt any kind of fatigue and felt like could stay up for days, where as now I feel mental fatigue but not the accompanying sleepy feeling, though have never had that strongly since was a teenager tbf.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Yep, though i have excessive thirst, I don't really have hunger cues, and only eat because I rationally know I need food to survive, though these days much of my "food" intake comes in the form of protein drinks. Also do not feel sleepy, only the mental fatigue others have described.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts