Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I literally cannot catch a break right now. I just try so hard to live a normal life and exercise on a daily basis. But everytime i do stuff like jogging or going for long walks or going to friends, i either get sick afterwards or i get immensely tensed jaws and headaches. I have to do nothing for 2 dats everytime, just to do it all over again.

I don't have ruminating thoughts anymore, i dont have anxiety all the time, i literally couldnt care less about seeing the world like a dreamworld and disconnected to it. But i cannot cope with the physical symptoms.. its always bringing me down and there's no way to finish college with feeling like this everyday.

I dont know what to do anymore.. i've been stuck here for 3-4 months while the whole dp/dr already started 8 months ago. But i'm not making any progress anymore..

Does anybody feel the same? Or have people experienced that those physical symptoms will subside at some point?

Thanks all, hang in there

·
Registered
877 Posts
I've been there!

I've totally fallen out of my original bachelors degree, and have to "start over" halfway through. So all my classmates have already graduated and i have to take courses over again.

Should be able to work things through from here on, but it's fucked up how i've had to just sit by and watch everything go down the toilet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts