Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
It is a hard one to get as I understand. But if I could get it I would do. In the uk weed is illegal so all you get is skunk which I do NOT want. I found CBD oil helpful but expensive and also emotionally numbing... so I stopped but would come back to it if I could. Smoking is a far cheaper and efficient way to take the drug

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have restarted CBD oil again recently on the premise that gut inflammation > neuro inflammation or a potential autoimmune response was triggered when I had a panic attack on skunk... skunk being very different from CBD as CBD protects the brain from the THC 'high' and also activates different brain regions... anyway, have been having strong anti inflammatory supplements and last night in bed had so many muscle spasms, like they were shaking out tension... will post an update elsewhere in a few days

Also CBD has been shown to be twice as anti-inflammatory as ibuprofen

·
Administrator
5,298 Posts
I've tried several high CBD strains. None of them helped DP.. in fact "AC\DC" and "Harlequin" gave me some of the worst brain fog. THC\CBD I don't think is the route for most of us.
Was just looking into ACDC. Have only tried Ringo's Gift, though the stuff I tried seemed weak and low quality. Do you get any beneficial results from the oil? CBD oil seems to give me a small amount of relief more than anything else I've come across over the years.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I would recommend hemp tea as well. The leaf can contain 1-2% CBD, although it isn't greatly water soluble I definitely notice an effect. Also, I managed to get CBD rich flowers that have v low THC which I put in as well.... got them on amazon delivered from east europe but cant find this now... guess it caused confusion at customs lol plus hemp tea is super cheap and helps to up the dose compared to the expensive oil alone

1 - 14 of 14 Posts