Depersonalization Support Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
True Acceptance means dropping all your weapons, stop worrying and go with the flow.

I remember a post on here where someone said, after 10 years of DP she learned what true acceptance was and before, she did never really accept it, still dwelled much on it. But then it went away. Most people who recover, whether with meds or not, eventually live with what is, accept what is, and dont fight what is. I think for most it was acceptance what made the change in the end.

Have a lovely day you guys! Ride it out!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I DID WITH MYSELF, SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS.

When the Evil Negative Though came to my mind, i changed the feeling and the form of the Though, in something happy, productive and positive, and VIolá!!, after 9 months of DPDR, I am 99.9% out!, and yes, our minds are like machines and our bodies, you can make huge amazing changes in your life, by believing you worth and that you are capable of great thing, don´t surrender to this life test, don´t let anything break up your spirit!, YOU ALL HAVE G.D´S SPARKLE!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you so much! I followed these steps for 2 days and the negative thoughts never came back! I also stopped caring about the problem and after having it for 9 days I feel like it is almost completely eradicated!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Depersonalization disorder is a real disorder that does not involve only thoughts which are more ocd related. Depersonalization also involves feelings and sensations that are not necessarily connected to thoughts. I've read quite a few books about the subject because i've had it for 20 years non stop and nothing has made it better. For many people with dpd there is no simple cure or effective treatment. It has to do with organic brain structure and how it operates in a defective way. Maybe there is more than one type of depersonalization disorder. this disorder has liturally ruined my life. hope your treatment works well for you.
ahe probably died already but i will still respond to that.

youre such a liar :D every word you did write in your post spreads such big pumps of a lie :D
lets assume nothing has made it better for you.. if you was 20 years later on a "how to recover" post, and bitching around because you didnt get any better, then youre 100 percently someone (probably a woman) who just did sit at home and waited for the magic cure. and if you was trying to ignore this 20 years long, you would not react to this post, because basically you forgot about that. this is the key point that people doesnt understand. it is like an ex girlfriend. you need to get over her. you need to forget this

41 - 46 of 46 Posts