Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I would like to pick my computer up and launch it across the room so it shatters into a million pieces. That's how you people make me feel. I get so frustrated with you all. Your fighting is no consolation to anyone, much less a chronic DPer who's battling to find out what reality really is. Thanks for the help. The only reason I haven't left this forum without saying goodbye and never came back is because I need this place, and the positive input, although that's only about 10% of the total.

QUIT THE HATRED!

-Grant

and I'm not kidding.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I would like to pick my computer up and launch it across the room so it shatters into a million pieces. That's how you people make me feel. I get so frustrated with you all. Your fighting is no consolation to anyone, much less a chronic DPer who's battling to find out what reality really is. Thanks for the help. The only reason I haven't left this forum without saying goodbye and never came back is because I need this place, and the positive input, although that's only about 10% of the total.

QUIT THE HATRED!

-Grant

and I'm not kidding.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I agree too. I think we're all getting kinda fed up lately.

·
Registered
774 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts

G

·
No offense dude, but maybe you should learn to accept reality. You are overreacting here. Conflict is everywhere and that doesn't exempt this place. Yes, you would think that we would all be completely compassionate and accepting of one another since we are all suffering in some way or form, but that just isn't the case. We all have different personalities, beliefs etc. and our differences are bound to cause a clash sooner or later. And I wouldn't call it hatred. This is the internet. If you have a strong sense of hate for someone over the internet then you need to take some lithium or something.

G

·
No offense dude, but maybe you should learn to accept reality. You are overreacting here. Conflict is everywhere and that doesn't exempt this place. Yes, you would think that we would all be completely compassionate and accepting of one another since we are all suffering in some way or form, but that just isn't the case. We all have different personalities, beliefs etc. and our differences are bound to cause a clash sooner or later. And I wouldn't call it hatred. This is the internet. If you have a strong sense of hate for someone over the internet then you need to take some lithium or something.

G

·
Pure Narcotic said:
you know in a way i kind of agree with him for once, except maybe taking the Lithium part cuz isn't that for people with Bi Polar???

G

·
Pure Narcotic said:
you know in a way i kind of agree with him for once, except maybe taking the Lithium part cuz isn't that for people with Bi Polar???

G

·
If you have hate for someone you dont know, like someone over the internet, then you are probably bipolar therefore you need lithium.

G

·
If you have hate for someone you dont know, like someone over the internet, then you are probably bipolar therefore you need lithium.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts