Depersonalization Support Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Contributor
231 Posts
I'm 23 years old. I developed DP\DR when I was 16 after a night of heavy mdma usage; recovered once during that period and continued to use drug and have had it ever since (six years).

·
Registered
123 Posts
37, 10 more years and need to move to Thailand or Moscow .... hot 20yo girls here start to tell me that I am too old for them... what a shame.... need to fix this, maybe need to get a tatoo and become a badass... , kinda having middle age crises atm.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Chronologically, I'm 61 but developmentally...not so much. My mental health issues began when I was 17. Mental health issues generally appear during adolescence or early adulthood. 4-6% of the worlds population is typically affected. I think it has to do with the large part of the DNA blueprint being dedicated to the brain and problems that arise from errors in the genetics that do not manifest until adolescence. One never is sure how many petals the clover has until it blossoms.

·
Registered
75 Posts
25. Probably wont see much of the oldest generation on here for obvious reasons though so its not a good 'platform' to try to find reliable data iykwim.

·
Registered
239 Posts
17 bruh

·
Registered
2 Posts
16. Going through GCSEs and instead of worrying about my prom dress, (which I thought would be my biggest worry this year) I’m worrying about leaving the house. Woo hoo

·
Registered
343 Posts
26. DR for 10+ years.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts