Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,805 Posts
not too bad today,been decorating the front room have to get it finished by the 13th september as my dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer and has to go into hospital for a major operation so he will be recovering for a while...
had a nice drive earlier and just been for a walk around the block..the dp is with me 24/7 (nothing changes)but such is life

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I am sorry to hear some of you are not doing so well today! I had hoped many of you were feeling as well as myself!
Well as dorky as they are I am gonna give a BIG internet ((((((((((HUG)))))))))) to all of you! Hope you feel better!
I am going now! been on the comp too long and it is bringing down my mood!

· Registered
105 Posts
I feel like crap :(

and at the moment i cant frickin breathe either, does this s*it enjoy doin all this or what??

not even sure if its DP anymore, think im just basically deranged :?

· Registered
1,161 Posts
yup i feel the same way. like i don't exist. i try not to get caught up in that thought. i don't think about it as much as i used to, but i just want it to get better already. i don't know how people can live with this hell for years. shit 10 months is enough, my 21st b-day is coming up in 2 months. i want it to be a little better by then, so i can enjoy my b-day a little. i'm prolly just gonna get really drunk or something. idk. my friend says she's going to throw me a party.

· Registered
2,710 Posts
Oh christ JC, sorry to hear about your dad. When does he start therapy?

As for how we are feeling, I feel rotten today. Just rotten. I feel sick, unaccountably nervous, and I've also got viral conjuctavitus, which is nice. :evil: Still, I've got my regular check-up at the doctors in a hour. Hopefully I might be able to squeeze some benzo's out of him.

· Registered
1,805 Posts
hi martin
he goes into hospital on the 13th of september,i havnt really said much about my family situation as i didnt want any sarcastic remarks from the usual suspect,but its been horrific and it still is for example my mum and dad had 2 visitors yesterday and all the talk consists of now is illness and death,it feels like im in some kind of black hole with the only sanctuary being the pub.....my mum has been ill with gallstones and now she has shingles through stress and my dad has had one problem after the other and now they say that they might have to actually remove the lung...but all i can do (which i have been doing) is the housework and now im decorating the front room....im exhausted very very exhausted

· Registered
132 Posts
My DP now seem to be like a depressive DP, first thing in the morning at work really badly DP'd and no identity, bad "who am I" and nervous of myself, then afternoon seems a bit better, evening I am not 100% but feel lots better than the morning. So my DP seems to be worse in the morning and ease as the evening arrives.

I hate this though, have been like this for 4 months, I know there is a normal "me" somewhere just don't know where she is....

So as concerns today, not scared to death or terrified, but uncomfortable and not happy.

Mip
x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.